Saturday, May 31, 2014

Foundation For Pale Skin


As of you all may know im pretty darn fair. Sometimes it's really tough to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. I've been to numerous MAC Counters to get matched & they even say its hard to find a foundation for me. I've been using MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 all over my face as a foundation for a over a year now. I truly love the finish & the color match even though it's a tad bit to dark for me. BUT recently i've encountered an amazing product....Manic Panic Virgin Dreamtone foundation! I've been loving it lately. All i do is mix a little bit of this with any dark foundation that i have & it becomes lighter. Now i can truly say that my foundation & concealer problems are now over lol. I will list some pictures down below of the products i've been loving lately for my pale skin :)

XOXO mika
 Shade 150 Buff


 Shade ULT Light

No comments:

Post a Comment